X'traseal X'Bond construction adhesive sealant 300ml
A construction adhesive glue that will not slump on vertical or slanted material surface. It is commonly used in construction and DIY works and is able to bond a wide variety of materials.
- A great adhesive sealant that can be used on PVC, wood, MDF, gypsum board, concrete, masonry, aluminum, galvanised iron, steel, fibrous cement sheet and floor paneling, especially suitable to apply on polystyrene foam and mirror backed tiles
- The sealant color is beige color
- Very easy to apply with the help of caulking gun
- High initial grab, the glue will not flow down from the material during application
- Strong and firm bonding strength
- Good resistance towards water moisture
- Styrene and mirror safe
- Cost saving and time saving, no nail required for DIY work
- The curing time of X'Bond is around 7-24 hours in room temperature, while smoother surfaces may result in longer curing time
- Welcome to refer the brand website for more information: X'Bond Construction Adhesive Sealant
Net content: 300ml
Physical form: Paste
Paste color: Beige
Odor: Organic solvent odor
Specific gravity: 1.17 ± 0.05
Solid content: Approx. 76%
Viscosity: 200,000 cps at 25°C, #7, approx. 20 rpm
Application temperature: -10°C to 30°C
Service temperature: -10°C to 85°C
Shelf life: Around 12 months
Storage: Store in a dry and cool place between 5°C to 30°C
Flammability: Highly flammable
Tool assistance: Caulking gun
1. Please test on the surface before application to see the sealing compatibility.
2. Not recommended to paste Polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon, teflon material or two non-porous material (such as two glass surfaces).
3. Not recommended to use underwater, or use on surfaces that always immersed in water.
4. Not recommended to use on the spot where temperature is high and will rise.
5. Advisable to take precautions during application, and apply the sealant on well-ventilated environment.
6. Please tightly seal the product and store in cold and ventilated place, keep out of reach of children.
1 pcs in 1 packing