DIY Vinyl Flooring 1.8mm Thick Self Adhesive Wood Feel Flooring 1.5sqf/pcs
A) THE PRICE IS FOR 1 PCS ONLY (HARGA ADALAH UNTUK SEKEPING SAHAJA)
B) LIMITED TO MAXIMUM 108 PCS FOR 1 ORDER (PER ORDER) ONLY. Due to weight limitation, if the quantity EXCEEDS 108 PCS/ORDER, you are required to MAKE ANOTHER ORDER.
C) FOR DELIVERY TO EAST MALAYSIA, MINIMUM 15 PCS MUST BE PURCHASED FOR 1 ORDER (PER ORDER), WE WILL NOT PROCEED THE ORDERS WITH QUANTITY BELOW 15PCS, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
D) As flooring is under industrialization batch production, slight color difference may occur in different batches. We advise you to purchase enough quantity in one order, not purchasing in different periods to avoid color difference.
Want to replace flooring but labor cost & installation fee are too expensive? Our DIY self-adhesive wood feel vinyl flooring could be your best choice. With only ruler & cutter, you can transform your plain flooring into an elegant flooring. No extra installation cost or even helpers.
- No glue or nail needed
- Cost saving & labor saving
- Comfy & no rough feeling when stepping on
- Natural & delicate wood pattern add classy & elegance to the entire area
- Can be cleaned using wet mop or damp cloth
- Applicable floor: smooth cement floor, ceramic tile floor, terrazzo floor, makeover floor
- Matches with various designs & styles
- Ideal for house interior, hotel, school, factory, office, hospital, mall, entertainment area & etc.
Material: PVC + Glue
Size/pcs: 914.4mmX152.4mmX1.8mm (36"x6"x0.07")
Patterns: Different patterns available
- 1001 (Light Walnut)
- 1003 (White Wood Grain)
- 1004 (Dark Walnut)
- 1005 (Yellow Pear)
- 2005 (Light Wyre Wood)
- 2008 (Classic Oak)
- 2009 (Grey Oak)
- 2013 (Tropical Teak)
- 2017 (Harmonic Teak)
- 2018 (White Ashwood)
(a) 3 steps to paste:
- Measure your desired area: length X widt+3%~5% wastage=desired square meter(m2)area
- Clean all dusts & debris, ensure the floor is flat & clean
- Simply using hard ruler & cutter knife, measure, cut & remove the release liner, then paste the flooring to fill the entire area
(b) 4 splicing styles:
- Equivalence splicing
- I-type splicing
- 369 splicing
- Herringbone splicing (less recommended as it wastes more flooring, greater wastage required)
- Not suitable to use on surfaces that remain wet, such as bathroom, washroom & etc.
- 3%~5% wastage calculation is only applicable to standard structure rooms, for special structure rooms, please calculate wastage based on actual situation.
- Pasting on rough surfaces or sandy cement surface will affect the result.
Paste the flooring with the help of a rubber hammer or mallet (to eliminate the gaps between the surface & the flooring).
36pcs in 1 packing (0.45kg per pcs, 16kg per box)